Last updated: April 1, 2016
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
This site explicitly collects opt-in e-mail addresses and names. No personally identifying information is collected about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We use email addresses and names to contact you periodically with information you have requested related to the content on this site. You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time using the link at the bottom of every email we send.
We value our own privacy and that of our users. Our intention and policy is never to release any personally identifying information to any outside organization, except in the event of the sale of our business to another party. We never share, rent, or sell email addresses or other specific, personal information about our users.
Due to errors or omissions, we cannot guarantee that personally identifying information will never be disclosed. Also, certain services used by this site may collect additional information, which is disclosed in their respective privacy policies.
Cookies may be used to store your personal preferences. Also, third parties may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on this website. If you choose to turn off or disable cookies, that may affect how you are able to interact with this site.